Oakden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oakden

Fantasy Roleplay Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Starting Guide: The Beginning (Read BEFORE registering!)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kiara Raine
Admin
Kiara Raine

Starting Guide: The Beginning (Read BEFORE registering!) Empty
PostSubject: Starting Guide: The Beginning (Read BEFORE registering!)   Starting Guide: The Beginning (Read BEFORE registering!) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 2:03 pm

You've discovered Oakden and want to sign up, right?  You may think you can just make a username like puppyluv123 and start roleplaying with a random character.  It's a bit more complicated, but I'll guide you through the process.

Step 1: Choose a Character Name.  This name will be your username as well as the name of the character you roleplay on that account.  (ex. Anna Dael)

Step 2: Register.  Sign up with your Character Name as your username.  Your password and such can be whatever you'd like.  (ex. Username: Anna Dael; Password: puppyflower2014)

Step 3: Submit your Character Sheet.  Fill out the template in the Character Sheet Submissions forum and create a topic for it.  Put your Character Sheet in your new topic.

Step 4: Get your Character Sheet approved.  Wait until a Moderator or Administrator replies to your Character Sheet saying it is approved and they will move it to the Character Sheet Forum.

Step 5: Begin roleplay.  You are now ready to begin roleplaying.  Remember, your character cannot be in two places far away from each other in the same day, so choose/create a roleplay wisely!

5 simple steps are all you need to follow to get your character up and running.  I recommend reading the rules, F.A.Q.s, Starting Guides, or contacting a mod or admin if you have questions.  Of course, reading the Starting Guides and rules are always a good idea, even if you don't have a question.  Enjoy your stay at Oakden!  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://oakdenrp.rpg-board.net

Starting Guide: The Beginning (Read BEFORE registering!)
Page 1 of 1